|Removing the AlternaTiff Image Viewer|
In the event that you have installed the AlternaTiff image viewer but would like to
remove it, please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate using Windows Explorer to your "Downloaded Program Files" folder. For most users, this folder can be located by following C:\windows\Downloaded Program Files. If you cannot access this folder, please contact you local system administrator.
2. Within this folder you should see a file called, "AlternaTIFF Active X"
3. Make sure that your computer does not have any Internet Explorer browser windows open. If Internet Explorer is open, please close the Internet Explorer window before proceeding.
4. Highlight the file and then right-click the file with your right mouse button. A menu should appear that includes "Remove" as a choice.
5. Click "Remove" and a pop-up box should present the message that "AlternaTIFF Active X will be removed permanently. Are you sure?"
6. Click the "Yes" button to permanently remove the image viewer.