The Pasquotank County Register of Deeds office maintains Marriage records, Birth and Death records, and Delayed Birth records.
Uncertified copies are available to the public.
Certified copies of vital records will be issued to:
- The applicant
- The applicant's spouse
- The applicant's mother/father
- The applicant's
- The applicant's children/grandchildren
- The applicant's grandmother/grandfather
- Any person seeking information for legal determination of
property rights (proof required)
- An authorized agent, attorney, or legal
representative of the applicant.
Certified copies: $10.00 each
Non-certified copies: $ .25 each
Personal checks are not accepted. Send a money order to the following address:
Joyce W. Pritchard
Register of Deeds
P.O. Box 154
Elizabeth City, NC 27907-0154
Please include a self-addressed, stamped
Call 252-335-4367 for more information.