The Montgomery County Register of Deeds office maintains Marriage records, Birth and Death records, and Delayed Birth records.
Uncertified copies are available to the public.
Certified copies of vital records will be issued to:
- The applicant
- The applicant's spouse
- The applicant's mother/father
- The applicant's
- The applicant's children/grandchildren
- The applicant's grandmother/grandfather
- Any person seeking information for legal determination of
property rights (proof required)
- An authorized agent, attorney, or legal
representative of the applicant.
Certified copies: $10.00 each
Non-certified copies: $ .25 each
To obtain a certified copy you must complete the following form: Download the
Send check or money order to the following address:
Melissa F. Pipkin
Register of Deeds
PO Box 695
Troy, NC 27371
Please include a self-addressed, stamped
Call 910-576-4221 for more information.
Online Vital Record Request