The Caswell County Register of Deeds office maintains Marriage records, Birth and Death records, and Delayed Birth records.
Uncertified copies are available to the public.
Certified copies of vital records will be issued to:
- The applicant
- The applicant's spouse
- The applicant's mother/father
- The applicant's
- The applicant's children/grandchildren
- The applicant's grandmother/grandfather
- Any person seeking information for legal determination of
property rights (proof required)
- An authorized agent, attorney, or legal
representative of the applicant.
Certified copies: $10.00 each
Non-certified copies: $ .50 each
Checks are only accepted if they are presented by an attorney. Please send a money order to the following address:
Ginny S. Mitchell
Register of Deeds
P.O. Box 98, 139 E. Church St.
Yanceyville, NC 27379
Please include a self-addressed, stamped
Call 336-694-4197 for more information.